Take your smile from ordinary to extraordinary!
What is Cosmetic Dentistry? It essentially means “Improving the appearance or making more acceptable.” Our aesthetic solutions in Cosmetic Dentistry do just that – with your teeth. A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With dentistry’s advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You don’t have to live with a smile that’s less than perfect. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence. Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. With the latest technological advances in
Cosmetic Dentistry, it is now possible to achieve that beautiful, dazzling smile you have always wanted! From as little as whitening your teeth, to a complete “smile make-over,” Cosmetic Dentistry can drastically improve your life, giving you the confidence to laugh and smile freely with your friends, family and associates.
Just take a look at the following options of “before” and “after” pictures and how the lives of several people have been improved through Cosmetic Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry gives you many options to fit your needs and expectations. We believe in thoroughly explaining your options in a personal consultation appointment, making it easy for you to make the best possible decision in planning your Cosmetic Dentistry treatment. Most of all, we believe in providing your needs in a caring and comfortable manner.
- Tooth Whitening – (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home. We offer in-office ZOOM! advanced technology as seen on the TV show “Extreme Makeover”.
- Bonding – can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Veneers – are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Enamel Shaping – involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Implants – are an excellent option for people who are missing teeth because they provide a natural look and comfortable feel. An implant is a small titanium screw that serves as the replacement for the root portion of a missing natural tooth. The implant is then covered with a tooth colored crown that looks and feels like your natural tooth.
- Braces – are not just for kids. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. If Dr. Lindegren thinks you should see a specialist for treatment, she will refer you to an orthodontist.